To ensure your confort and safety, the management of Palawan Divers has chosen Scubapro which is the world's most famous brand of scuba diving equipment and the leader in Asia. As a pioneer in scuba regulators, Scubapro offers a full line of gear and accessories that combine unique engineering and sturdy construction.
Scubapro T-One BCD
Study, simple and comfortable jacket engineered exclusively for dive schools.
- Rugged heavy duty 1000 Denier Cordura exterior for long term durability
- Comfortable 420 Denier Nylon interior for soft comfy fit & feel
- 100mm webbing cummerbund for simple operation & universal fit
- Comfort soft backpack adapts to all diving types
- 2 Velcro flap pockets for accessories, easy to open & close, long-wear functionality
- 3 welded valves
- Equipped with Balance Power Inflator - Progressively high inflation speed – for accurate buoyancy control
- UV resistant Colour Coded per size (6 sizes from XXS-XL) for easy identification
Scubapro MK2 Plus w/R190 Second Stage
The Workhorse. “Simple reliability” best describes the MK2 Plus. It offers a combination of simplicity and reliability in a very compact design that remains unmatched in today’s market.
The legendary R190 is one of the most sold second stages in the world and many years renowned for its simplicity and reliability in warm to moderate warm water environments.
Uwatec U-Line 2 Gauge Console
This lightweight, compact and user friendly boot accommodates pressure gauge and depth gauge of the U-line family. Great as a primary or a back up instrument for recreational or more experience divers. Ergonomic design and soft features means its easy to handle even when wearing thick gloves.
: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/palawand/public_html/modules/mod_news_show_gk3/mod_news_show_gk3.php
on line 25
In El Nido, the average surface temperature ranges from a low of 22ºC to a high of 33ºC. The coolest temperatures are usually experienced during the month of January, while the hottest temperatures are felt in April and May.
The average water temperature ranges from 24ºC to 26ºC during the months of December to March and 26ºC to 29ºC during the months of April to November.