Terms and Conditions:
- If you opt for our PADI online course (eLearning) you will receive an access code for the online course.
- Kindly note that Palawan Divers: Purchases the online materials directly from PADI, thus, once the access code is sent, no refund can be made. The cost of the eLearning cannot be refunded but the eLearning is valid for life and can be used in any PADI diving center around the world. The cost of the eLearning is PHP7,000.
- If you cancel 5 or more days before your dive trip, there is no cancellation fee. However, the cost of the eLearning materials cannot be refunded as Palawan Divers purchases the online materials directly from PADI. The cost of the eLearning is PHP7,000.
- If you cancel less than 5 days before your dive trip, there’s no refund.
- Under no circumstances will refunds be made on the first day of your diving course.
- Under no circumstances will refunds be made after a dive trip has started.
- If you postpone a day of your course or dive trip, a corresponding fee of PHP2,000 will be charged per person.
- Our morning program has a minimum requirement of 4 divers. If you book for our morning program and we do not have the minimum of 4 divers you have 2 options: We refund you or you can join our full day program instead. Please bear in mind that for the full day program there will be an additional cost to be paid in the office.
- Our full day program is always confirmed.
- Palawan divers are closed on the 25th of December and 1st of January.
Weather Cancellation Policy:
- Diving trips or courses may be cancelled by Palawan Divers or El Nido Coastguard due to inclement weather conditions, or any other unforeseen reason.
- In case of cancellation the guest will be fully refunded. Only when the guest signed up for the eLearning the cost of the eLearning will be deducted from the refund. The cost of eLearning is PHP7,000.
- Under no circumstances will you get a refund if you decide on your own accord to cancel your diving trip:
- If the weather does not suit you
- Due to sickness or medical conditions
- Delayed flights or transport
- Space is limited and priority is given to scuba divers.
- Children under 12 must be under the supervision of their parents or legal representative
- For our PADI courses:
- PADI eLearning materials
- Online/digital certification card
- Palawan Divers logbook
- Palawan Divers T-shirt
- Instructor Fees
- Boat Travel
- Lunch, coffee, tea and water
- Diving Computer
- Full set of equipment (BCD, regulator, mask, snorkel, wetsuit, booties, fins, weights & belt)
- For our Scuba Diving packages for certified divers:
- Divemaster fee
- Boat Travel
- Lunch, coffee, tea and water
- Full set of equipment (BCD, Regulator, mask, snorkel, wetsuit, booties, fins, weights & belt)
- Our prices do not include El Nido’s mandatory Eco Tourism Development fee and has to be paid in cash in our office. This ticket costs Php200 and is valid for 10 days.
- Pick-op or drop off are not included in our diving packages
- Diving computer is not included in the fun diving packages and can be rented at request.
- Pictures and video’s are not included in our packages. Gopro can be rented at request. We can also organize a professional underwater photographer at your request.
Refresher Course Policy
- Last dive was over 1 year ago, the Refresher Course is highly recommended.
- Last dive was 2 or more ago, the Refresher Course is required.
Palawan Divers Dive Ratios Policy
- One Divemaster for 4 certified divers max.
- One Instructor for every 2 students.
- We do not allow divers to dive solo from our dive boats.
- Private instructors or divemasters are available at an additional cost.
Prior to enrollment in any of the courses, a Confidential Medical Form must be filled out, and a physician’s release may be required if there are any medical issues preventing you from diving.
Junior Divers must have a parent or legal guardian accompany them at all times on courses and on our boats. Parents must sign a written statement authorizing a legal guardian.
- Junior Divers – (10-11 years old) are allowed to dive to 12 metres – 40 feet.
- Junior Divers – (12-14 years old) are allowed to dive to 18 metres – 60 feet.
- Junior Divers – (12-14 years old) are allowed to dive to 21 metres – 70 feet with the Advanced Certification.
Choosing a Dive Site
Our dive captains and dive operators will take requests for dive sites however sites cannot be pre-booked or guaranteed. Weather, sea conditions and experience of divers on board are also a factor in selecting the appropriate dive site for the group. Our dive captains and dive operators will make every effort to accommodate your requests.
Accepted agencies and certifications
All certified divers are required to have proof of certification or a log book. Palawan Divers accepts the following certifications among others: SSI, CMAS, BSAC, IDEA, PDIC, NAUI, ANDI, NASDS, SDI, YMCA & HSA.